we provide a good service to our users. We will make every effort to protect your privacy by adopting a consistently
high level of site security aligned with strict company policies on how we store and use personal information. This
force from May 2018. This policy may be updated from time to time without notice and we encourage you to review this
policy at intervals.
Why are we collecting your information?
During the course of conducting our business, Nucleus Global and its companies may collect information in order to:
- Ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner
- Monitor, develop and improve our products and services
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, with your
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
- Notify you about any changes in our services
- Administer our business
What information is being collected?
Data collected varies from activity to activity but might include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms (e.g. your name, address, postcode, e-mail address, telephone number,
- Technical information about your use of our services (e.g. details of your domain name, location and internet protocol
[IP] address, operating system, browser version, the content you view, how long you stayed on a page)
- Data collected through ‘cookies’ and/or other devices
- Comments and feedback by individuals
- Purchase and search history
- Other ad-hoc data to help us provide you with improved products and services (e.g. when we ask you to fill in a survey or
How is information being collected?
As you browse our websites, we collect information about your use of the site including but not limited to traffic data
and location data. This will normally be the pages you have visited, how long you stay online and where you are located.
We will not be able to identify who you are from the information we store, but we will be able to identify where you are
Some Nucleus Global websites and online resources are designed specifically for use on mobile devices. By default, we
track mobile usage metrics anonymously. Some mobile versions of our websites may require that you log in with your user
account for that website. Nucleus Global may use non-identifiable information transmitted for quality improvement and as
otherwise described in this policy or in other notices from the company.
Automated profiling using your personal data
Nucleus Global does no automated profiling of personal data.
Sharing personal information
Other than as expressly agreed by you or stated when data are collected or stated within this policy, we will not
disclose your personal data to any third parties other than:
- To third parties authorized by us such as our licensors and, contractors who must keep these data confidential and are
- As required for conferences such as to venue organizers or where you consent for an exhibitor or supporter to be scanned
at a conference – in this case, your personal details may be supplied to them
- As required to enforce our legal rights (including property, safety, our customers or others) for fraud protection and
credit risk reduction
- Where our company or its assets (to which your data relate) are to be acquired by a new company, in which case location
data may be shared
- Aggregated and anonymized usage statistics to third parties that do not reveal your identity or personal information
Cross border transfer of information
Your personal data are stored in our databases or those of our contractors and are only available to our technicians and
selected authorized people on a password-protected basis. The data that we collect from you (or which you supply to us
by e-mail or otherwise) may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA. It may also be processed
by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for us or are one of our licensed suppliers. Nucleus Global takes all
necessary steps to ensure that personal information is protected and that destinations are GDPR-compliant.
How does Nucleus Global keep your personal information protected?
We will use appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your data. Access to your personal
data will be restricted to only those who need to know that information and required to perform their job function. In
addition, we train our employees about the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your
As part of the protection process, you should not share your user name and password with other people. If a
username/password is forgotten, we will e-mail the username and password details ONLY on request and to the e-mail
address used to register the account.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website
and are widely used to remember small amounts of information and give you a better experience using the website.
Certain cookies contain a limited amount of personal information. For example, if you click ‘remember me’ when logging
in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you, but
collect more general information to help us analyse how well our website is performing overall so we can improve it.
Nucleus Global only uses session or temporary cookies, that is, those that are deleted once users close their browsers
and automatically expire after 20 minutes of inactivity or log out of the system.
disabling them may limit the use of some functions on our websites.
How does Nucleus Global protect the privacy of children?
Nucleus Global websites are not directed at children and the online services that we offer are designed for individuals
of 18 years of age or older. Should we discover data belonging to anyone less than 18 years of age, it will be deleted
Your rights over your data
You have the right to make a written request to be informed whether or not we hold or process any of your personal
information by emailing email@example.com. Your request might cover the following:
- We provide you with details of your personal information that we hold, the purpose for which it is processed, the
recipients of such information and how we protect your data
- That we rectify any errors in your personal information
- Deletion of your personal information
- Right not to have data transferred to a third party
- Cessation of marketing or contact from IMP
- Lodge an objection to processing for purposes of scientific, historical research and statistics
Where local laws dictate, we will not use your personal information for marketing purposes, nor disclose your
information to any third parties, unless we have your prior consent. You can prevent such use by letting us know either
through the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nucleus Global’s services may include links to third-party websites. In using such links, please be aware that each
These may occur at any time and without notice. We will post a notice on our website if there have been significant
Calling: +1 404 591 3281
Or in writing to:
Integress Meetings and Events
Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 605
Atlanta, GA 30346
Compliance with Law.
As applicable, Service Provider shall perform, and ensure that all Service Provider Personnel perform, the Services in accordance with all current, applicable laws, rules, regulations, practices and guidelines, each as amended from time to time, including without limitation, all applicable laws and regulations regarding data security and the protection of privacy, personal information and medical data, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and any regulations and official guidance promulgated thereunder, and the European Data Protection Directive (Ed/95/166), the U.S. Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, all applicable anti-bribery legislation, including without limitation, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended, 15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq. and the UK Bribery Act and the rules and regulations promulgated pursuant thereto and the Federal Anti-Kickback law, the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, and GMP, GCP and GLP, as applicable (collectively “Applicable Law”). Service Provider shall further ensure that all Service Provider Personnel are aware of and appropriately trained on Applicable Law and compliance therewith.